34th Birthday Beauty Share-Out!
Since I'm 34, I'm sharing all about my favorite beauty routine and products!
Thanks to Holly at Avalon Salon for this fabulous blonde hair!
- I linked up all the shampoos I use on the daily, but for this look, I mixed the Aveda Shampoo with the OGX Keratin therapy for this result
- I blow dry my bangs with a brush!
- My Hair is super straight naturally, so I just dry it with a hair dryer--no brush needed!
- These are the basics I use daily.
- My Lorac lipstick color is in CEO.
- I used the Lorac Pro Palette on my lids! I used all the nudes and purple-y shades
- I use philosophy face wash at night with my foreo to remove all my make-up, oil, and gross stuff. I used to use the Clarisonic but found as my skin changed over time, I needed gentler exfoliation. The foreo I got in my FabFitFun Box, and it is AWESOME. One of the reasons I love the box is that I got this expensive product super cheap!
- In the morning, I don't have as much to cleanse, so I use a gentler cleanser with the Cetaphil to eliminate dryness. I just use in the shower or sink--no exfoliation.
- If you look at one of my other beauty posts here I love the Norwex cloth for removing excess make-up or eye make-up when I don't want to exfoliate.
- I actually use prescription Retin-A, and my blog post on that is in process. :)
- I love the Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer. I have combination skin and get oily and dry skin all at the same time. This is the only product I could ever find that provides great moisture but does not make me break out or cause greasiness.
- I use the Clinique All About Eyes every morning and night. In the morning, after I apply that, I use the Dr. Brandt No More Baggage under my eyes to take away any bags. :) Blog post on my eyecare products also coming soon!