Dupes for N Sale Sell-Outs
I have never been a huge Nordstrom shopper, so I'm not going to all of sudden act like I am one! I will admit though, this is the first year that I've ever really paid attention to the N Sale. I have seen repeats of the same items on every bloggers' feed and have an idea already of what will be popular for fall. I'll admit, some of the deals are really good (like the Adidas Gazelles and the Hunter boots), but some of the items are so similar to other pieces you can find elsewhere or that you already have. Some of my finds are cheaper than the N sale or similar in price--which is a good thing if your item sold out before the sale went public.
So if you aren't a huge Nordstrom shopper like me and are curious but may want some finds similar to what bloggers are wearing or missed out on your favorite items, here are my picks! Not only can these look like dupes, these are things I would actually buy and add to my closet!
All of these dresses are perfect for summer but can easily transition into every season with a denim jacket, blazer, cardigan, or Moto jacket!
1. I am absolutely loving the Venus Ruched Tank Dress for $19.99! It also comes in a TON of different colors and sizes and is super flattering like the Leith Dres.
2., There is also a black ruched dress from ASOS for $12.
3. The pick from Forever21 has a very similar cut in the skirt area but has short sleeves. It is also about $12!
There were a variety of basic cardigans available for the N sale. The BP round hem cardigan was actually a pretty good deal and still has many colors and sizes. The other examples were priced alright but comparable to full price items elsewhere. Cardigans like these have also been popular for several years, so you may even have something similar in your closet already to break out for fall without having to break the bank. Here are some of my picks!
1. Forever 21 Chenille Belted Longline Cardigan ($29.90)--Loving this cozy Chenille cardigan from Forever 21! It comes in similar colors offered at Nordstrom, had a belt to cinch the waist, and at a better price point.
2. Loving this soft light pink cardigan from JC Penney that is so similar to some of the soft, pastel cardigans from the Nordstrom sale. The best part is that it is only $16!
3. This Nordstrom Rack cardigan is sold out in a variety of colors but does come in the main foundational colors and sizes for less than $25. it's also very similar to many of the N sale finds.
4. Loving this duster from Sophie & Trey for $29.99!
5. I love this Venus ombre open cardigan with a curve hem! Soooooo cute!
I actually really like this skirt and was tempted to pick it up but missed out (for now)! As a result, I was looking for some similar items and def found them, especially at Forever 21!
1. Loving this lace-up suede mini from Forever 21. It doesn't come in gray, but it sure is cute with the lace-up detailing and fall colors. The best part is that it is $17.90.
2. This is a corduroy mini with a similar look to the a-line skirt. So cute with tights and boots in the fall. This is only $8.99 from Romwe!
3. Loving this super cute olive a-line skirt from Chicwish for $37. So cute.
4. Similar gray suede mini from H&M for $24.99
Moto jackets are my go-to every season with the exception of summer. They instantly put the finishing touch on any outfit and can make it chic or funky. I have several versions and am so glad they continue to be on trend. If you want to update your Moto jackets and missed out on the N sale finds, never fear, here are my picks!
1. Express moto jackets are my go-to, and I absolutely love this blue color.
2. Here is the classic Express Moto jacket that comes in black, gray, cream, white, pink, and yellow.
3. Here is a more cost effective option from Forever 21 for $32.
BOOTS AND BOOTIES
The N Sale definitely has/had some cute booties for sales (and some of these ARE still available), but there are many other options out there for even less. Since these types of booties have been on rotation for some time, you may even have a pair to bring out to play in the fall!
1. I love these over the knee boots that look like the super expensive Stuart Weitzman boots from the N sale!
2. These super cute Lucky Brand booties are so much like the Vince Camuto ones and for half the price!
3. Here is another super cute pair that is so similar to the Vince Camuto pair!
4. Here is another great over the knee pair for fall at a GREAT price from DSW.
5. Super cute closed toe pair by Madden Girl.
6. Love these western inspired booties that are so similar to the Vince Camuto pairs!
So there are some of my finds that are similar to N sale finds! Some are better deals and may be an option if you missed out on the N sale picks or if you want to shop for fall later.